Search This Site
July 27, 2017
Employee Email Login
Employee Intranet Login

Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


Contact Numbers
Phone: (814) 333-7498
Fax    : (814) 333-7489

County Home PageCounty Home Page

Courts & Legal General InfoCourts & Legal General Info

Department Pages

Court Forms & InformationCourt Forms & Information

Court of Common PleasCourt of Common Pleas

County Local RulesCounty Local Rules

Self-Help Links

Your Crawford Co., PA LegislatorsYour Crawford Co., PA Legislators

Legal Information InstituteLegal Information Institute

Northwestern Legal ServicesNorthwestern Legal Services

PA Bar AssociationPA Bar Association

PA General AssemblyPA General Assembly

PA Law LibraryPA Law Library

PA Legal Aid NetworkPA Legal Aid Network

PA Pro BonoPA Pro Bono

PA State PolicePA State Police

PA's Unified Judicial System--HomePA's Unified Judicial System--Home

PA's Unified Judicial System--PortalPA's Unified Judicial System--Portal

The PA BulletinThe PA Bulletin

The PA CodeThe PA Code

Women's Services, Inc.Women's Services, Inc.

• Transcript Request Form
This form is required to request a transcript in accordance with the new State rules. The new local rules governing transcript requests can be found here.

Custody Video
Mediation Conference Video
Form Instructions

• Self-Represented Entry of Appearance
Use this form if you are going to represent yourself in Court. This will not prevent you from hiring an attorney later if you change your mind.
• Custody Complaint & Petition to Proceed In Forma Pauperis (IFP)
Use these forms if there is currently no court custody order in place.  These are the forms you use if you are starting a custody case.
• Petition For Modification Of Custody Order
Use this form to modify (change) a custody/visitation order that is already in effect in Crawford County.  If you feel you are not able to afford the $200 deposit filing fees, use the following In Forma Pauperis (IFP) form and file it along with your petition for modification.

• Criminal Record Abuse History Verification
This form must be filled out and filed with the Custody Complaint and the Petition for Modification of Custody Order. A blank copy should be attached to the Complaint or Modification when you are serving the other party.
• 5329 Evaluation
This packet is for use when a party, or a member of a party’s household has been arrested for, convicted of, or pled guilty to any of the crimes listed under 23 Pa.C.S. 5329.
• Petition To Proceed In Forma Pauperis (IFP)
Use this form if you feel you cannot afford the filing fees associated with your case.  If you are filing a petition to modify your existing custody order, file this IFP along with that petition.

• Request For De Novo Custody Hearing
• Enforcement of Child Custody Orders
Use this form if the other person with custody rights has willfully violated the existing custody order.
• Petition to Intervene in Custody Action
Use this form when you are seeking some form of custody of one or more children and there is already a custody action for those children.
• Petition For Proposed Relocation
• Paternity Complaint
This packet can be used to establish paternity without addressing custody or child support for the child or children.

• Handbook For Guardians Of Incapacitated Persons

• Driver's License Appeal
Use these forms if you wish to appeal the recall, suspension, revocation or disqualification of your driver's license.  If you feel you cannot afford the filing fees associated with your appeal, use the following In Forma Pauperis (IFP) form and file it along with your appeal.

• Petition To Proceed In Forma Pauperis (IFP)
Use this form if you feel you cannot afford the filing fees associated with your case.

• Motion For Supersedeas - Driver's License Appeal

• Instructions for Requesting an Expungement

Expungement Forms

- Petition for Expungement Pursuant to Pa.R.Crim.P. 490

- Petition for Expungement Pursuant to Pa.R.Crim.P. 790

- Blank Expungement Order 490

- Blank Expungement Order 790

- Petition for Order for Limited Access Pursuant to Pa.R.Crim.P. 791

- Order for Petition for Limited Access pursuant to Pa.R.Crim.P. 791 and 18 Pa.C.S. § 9122.1


• Written Plea Colloquy
• Appellate Right to Defendant After Sentencing Guilty Plea or Nolo Contendere Plea
• Appellate Rights of Defendant After Trial
• SORNA/Megan's Law Notification

• Admission Form
• Colloquy for Post-Dispositional Rights and Admissions

These packets are for requesting specific relief during an on-going case. These forms are not intended to start a new case with the Court.

• Motion - Civil Action
• Motion - Criminal Action
• Motion - Custody Motions Court

• Adult Name Change
• Retaking Your Prior Name
This form is for retaking your prior surname during or after your divorce.

• Praecipe For Satisfaction

• Criminal Court Subpeona Form
• Orphans' Court Subpeona Form
• Criminal In Forma Pauperis (IFP)
• Waiver of Arraignment Form
• Summary of Appeal Form

Home  |  Elected Officials  Courts & Legal  |  Human Services  |  Finances  Land & Property   Support Services  |  Open Records

For technical information contact the Webmaster
Copyright © 2000-2017 Crawford County Government, Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.
Disclaimers  |  Privacy Notice